We know that good nutrition and learning go hand in hand! Our school provides free nutritious breakfasts and lunches daily for our students. Free snacks will no longer be provided this year. Our team of food and nutrition professionals are dedicated to students’ health, wellness and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Free milk is provided with hot lunches. For students bringing lunch from home there will be a 50 cent charge for milk.
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the U.S. Department of Agriculture Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students. Parents are also welcome to join us for breakfast or lunch.
- Escalon Unified Food Services
- School Meal Menus
- School Meal Prices
- Free & Reduced Meal Application
- Online Meal Payment
- Nutrition Education Information
- Nutrition & Fitness Information
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Dietary Guidelines
- List of Approved Smart Snacks
- P-EBT Food Benefits